By: Susan Allen from Sue Allen Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Looking for a free crochet pattern that's perfect for beginners? Decorate your ornaments with this lovely Ornament Cover that mimics the elegance of a snowflake. All you need are some plain-colored ornaments that you can put this cover on, and you will have a crocheted Christmas tree in no time. These covers are simple to make and would be perfect hanging from multiple branches on your tree.
Crochet Hook: 5 or 1.9 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband