Thanks for signing up!
What Exactly is a Lapghan?
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Often times people here the word lapghan and look at you with this crazy face. Is it an afghan pattern, is it a blanket? Michael Sellick explains it here. Seen typically with people with wheel chairs or elderly who are looking to keep their laps and legs worm. Usually used while a person is in an upright position. They are typically not very wide but long enough for legs. They make for easy transporting of people and not much will fall off the person to be dragging on the ground.
Pros & Cons
- Excellent for hospitals and elderly.
- Perfect for limited space on a chair.
- Quick and easy to make.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn to Crochet Something New with Free Crochet Patterns
- Learn to Crochet: 25 Simple Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- How to Crochet the Bobble Stitch + Free Crochet Patterns
- Learning the Crochet Stitches
- How to Cast Off and Hide Loose Ends
- How Do You Read a Crochet Pattern?
- Types of Yarn and Yarn Weight
- Crochet Abbreviations
- How to Crochet Ribbing
- Basket Weave Stitch
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags