Baby Ripple Afghan
By: Tiffany by Peanutzmom's Pattern Place
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Baby Ripple Afghan reminds you that you aren't the only member of the family that needs to be warm! Its colorful chevron pattern is appealing and super trendy, even though your baby might not be aware of that. This easy afghan even comes in two sizes - a 15 x 17" preemie size and a 30 x 34" newborn version. There aren't large holes in the design so it will not only keep your baby snug and warm, but it also doesn't allow any places for them to catch their teeny tiny fingers and toes.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
For more crochet baby afghan patterns like this one, see our 15 Free Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags