FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Kim's Angel Bookmark
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Instead of using a paper bookmark, crochet an angel bookmark that will keep your place and look good while doing it. This free crochet angel pattern is great to crochet as a gift, or keep for your own reading pleasure. White crochet thread is used to complete this crochet bookmark pattern, and a tassel is attached at the end to give it the perfect finishing touch. If you prefer, you can also skip the bookmark portion of the pattern and simply use the crocheted angel as a lapel pin.
Crochet Hook: 4.5 mm hook
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags