Thanks for signing up!
Sapphire Satin Sparkle Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
You need to add this Sapphire Satin Sparkle Shawl to your list of items to crochet. Not only is it a beautiful crochet shawl pattern, but it's an easy one too. The cluster stitch is worked in rows making this a great design to flaunt in. This beautiful shawl would make a great addition to any fashionista's wardrobe. The subtle sparkle makes it the perfect item to wear during the holiday season.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Approx 61 ins [155 cm] wide x 31 ins [78.5 cm] deep.
- Bernat® Satin Sparkle (80 g/2.8 oz; 146 m/160 yds 53110 (Sapphire) 6 balls
- Size 5.5 mm (U.S. I or 9) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
12 sc and 13 rows = 4 ins [10 cm].
Beg at point, ch 5.
1st row: (RS). (Yoh and draw up a loop. Yoh and draw through 2 loops on hook) 3 times in 5th ch from hook. Yoh and draw through all loops on hook – cluster made. Ch 2. 1 dc in same ch. Turn.
2nd row: Ch 4. Cluster in first ch-2 sp. Ch 1. (1 sc. Ch 3. Cluster. Ch 2. 1 dc) in turning ch sp. Turn.
3rd row: Ch 4. Cluster in first ch-2 sp. Ch 1. (1 sc. Ch 3. Cluster) in next ch-3 sp. Ch 1. (1 sc. Ch 3. Cluster. Ch 2. 1 dc) in turning ch sp. Turn. 3 clusters.
4th row: Ch 4. Cluster in first ch-2 sp. Ch 1. *(1 sc. Ch 3. Cluster) in next ch-3 sp. Ch 1. Rep from * to last turning ch sp. (1 sc. Ch 3. Cluster. Ch 2. 1 dc) in turning ch sp. Turn.
Rep last row until there are 61 clusters in row. Fasten off.
Check out this shawl and others in our collection of 11 Easy Crochet Prayer Shawls!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags