32 Free Crochet Shawl Patterns, Crochet Ponchos & More
By: The Editors at allfreecrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I'm sure we can all admit that we've tried a fabulous shawl on in a store and just stared at ourselves in the mirror for 10 minutes, only to put it back on the rack because it was just too pricey. Why do we continuously put ourselves through that pain? Beats me. Luckily, you have an amazing skill in the world of crochet, so you can easily make your own free crochet shawl patterns. That's right, I said free!
Free crochet shawl patterns can be made and worn all year-round. They can be worn under heavy coats or they can be worn over tank tops to complete an outfit. Shawls come in all crochet colors and designs, perfect for showing off your fashion sense. Here you can find all the free crochet shawl patterns you want. You can also find stoles, wraps and even crochet ponchos.
32 Free Crochet Shawl Patterns Table of Contents:
Access the best crochet shawl patterns at any time by downloading our free eBook, 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love!
The classic crochet shawl never goes out of style because it will be eternally useful and just as versatile. Shawls are a great way to dress a casual outfit up, but they can also add that incredible drama to an already elegant dress. With different crochet stitches and endless color variations, the patterns here have something for everyone—including brides-to-be!
- Alyssa's Shawl - This shawl is exquisite and can be crocheted together for a lovely wedding shawl.
- Madelein's Vintage Shawl - This free crochet shawl pattern is great for anyone to wear. Its vintage light-weight yarn really adds beauty.
- Paris Shawl - Get a more sophisticated look with this paris shawl pattern. The fringe adds a nice embellishment to this shawl and any other shawl.
- Sugar Plum Shawl - Free crochet shawl patterns are great when they come in multiple colors like this one. The earth-toned variegated colors are great for fall.
- Sweet and Simple Shawl - This easy crochet pattern is great for those just learning how to crochet. A size G crochet hook is used for this free crochet shawl pattern.
- Beautiful Bridal Shawl - This bridal shawl will guarantee you get compliments all night long.
- Bright Flower Lattice Shawl - This flower shawl will brighten your day and bring a little color to your outfit.
- Vintage Lace Popcorn Shawl - Crochet a shawl inspired by Hollywood vintage glamour.
- Convertible Shell Shawl - This is probably the most versatile shawl pattern ever!
- Angel WIngs Shawl Pattern - You'll look and feel like an angel when you wear this shawl.
- Oversized Crochet Shawl - A larger than life shawl designed to keep you warm and cozy at all times!
- Purple Serenity Shawl - Use the v-stitch to complete this free crochet shawl pattern.
- Daisy Fields Shawl - This elegant shawl has such a regal blue-green color. - NEW!
- Silky Panda Crochet Shawl - Made from Panda Pearl Yarn, this shawl has an amazing purple and green color scheme. - NEW!
- Golden Shimmer Shawl - Everyone needs a little glitter, so grab this to add some glamour to your day. - NEW!
- Downton Abbey Dowager Shawl - Downton Abbey is famous for a reason, and you know part of it is because the stylish outfits are just irresistable. Try one for yourself! - NEW!
Crochet poncho patterns are ideal because you can just toss them on over your head and go, but that doesn't mean they don't pay attention to style. The designs on these patterns range from seriously chic to fun summer crochet patterns.
- A Soft Comfy Poncho for Fall - Crochet ponchos make great accessories for the fall season. If you're not ready for bulky winter coats just yet, ponchos are the perfect replacement.
- Fashionable Poncho - Use the button closure for the poncho to be worn over the shoulders and to the front. Otherwise, you can simply wear it over the shoulders like a little crop top.
- Fashion Stole - Crochet yourself a warm stole like this one. It's heavier than most to keep you warm on those cold days.
- Feather Stole - You'll fall in love with this lace stole the minute you see it. The pattern is so delicate and elegant looking for any occasion.
- Queen Elizabeth Poncho - Worked up in a royal red yarn, this poncho is sure to make anyone look like they belong atop a throne.
- Cozy Cowl Poncho - Super trendy, this bulky poncho is always cozy, warm, and stylish.
- Pretty Purple Poncho - Girls of all ages can love this pattern because it can be made for young ones, too.
- Rainbow Lace Crochet Poncho - With delicate lace stitching balanced by a fresh rainbow color scheme, this poncho has it all. - NEW!
- Boho Poncho - This poncho features neutral tones coupled with the classic triangular design. - NEW!
Wraps just make you feel good; there is something about pulling one around your shoulders and snuggling down into them. There are some particularly elegant ones in this collection, so be sure to check them all out.
- Mega Wrap - Close this wrap with a stylish pin for your fashionable style. It's an easy crochet pattern you can wear with any outfit.
- Motif Wrap - Crochet a motif wrap for you or a friend. This is a more advanced crochet pattern, so if you're just learning, this may not be for you.
- Chevon Lace Wrap - This beautiful wrap is an easy crochet pattern to make using any lightweight lacy yarn.
- The Best Ruffle Wrap - Make a statement with this long and flowing wrap that is full of color.
- Monday Blues Shawl - Mondays won't feel so draggy when you have a gorgeous wrap like this. - NEW!
- Flora Wrap/ Shawl - This shawl is exactly like it sounds, stunning with its use of natural floral coloring. - NEW!
- Sequins Crochet Wrap - Sequins can be a girl's best friend, too, so don't miss this gorgeous pattern. - NEW!
What else goes along with shawls, wraps and ponchos? Our collection of 9 Free Crochet Shrug Patterns, of course!
What events do you like to wear shawls and wraps to?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 29 Easy Crochet Hat Patterns
- Crazy Sexy Wool Yarn Review
- Cristine Creates
- Vintage Blooms Crochet Coatigan
- Glam Crochet Granny Coatigan
- Cafe Latte Crochet Coatigan
- Foggy Crochet Super Scarf
- Grayscale Granny Square Crochet Super Scarf
- Little Helper Crochet Elf Hat
- Santa's Favorite Preemie Crochet Hat