FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
24 Free Crochet Shawl Patterns, Crochet Ponchos & More
By: The Editors at AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I'm sure we can all admit that we've tried a fabulous shawl on in a store and just stared at ourselves in the mirror for 10 minutes, only to put it back on the rack because it was just too pricey. Why do we continuously put ourselves through that pain? Beats me. Luckily, you have an amazing skill in the world of crochet, so you can easily make your own free crochet shawl patterns. That's right, I said free!
Free crochet shawl patterns can be made and worn all year-round. They can be worn under heavy coats or they can be worn over tank tops to complete an outfit. Shawls come in all crochet colors and designs, perfect for showing off your fashion sense. Here you can find all the free crochet shawl patterns you want. You can also find stoles, wraps and even crochet ponchos.
24 Free Crochet Shawl Patterns Table of Contents:
Access the best crochet shawl patterns at any time by downloading our free eBook, 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love!
Alyssa's Shawl - This shawl is exquisite and can be crocheted together for a lovely wedding shawl.
- Embrace Tie Shawl - Crochet a shawl that gives you the ability to tie together at the top, and that comes with pockets.
- Madelein's Vintage Shawl - This free crochet shawl pattern is great for anyone to wear. Its vintage light-weight yarn really adds beauty.
- Paris Shawl - Get a more sophisticated look with this paris shawl pattern. The fringe adds a nice embellishment to this shawl and any other shawl.
- Sugar Plum Shawl - Free crochet shawl patterns are great when they come in multiple colors like this one. The earth-toned variegated colors are great for fall.
- Sweet and Simple Shawl - This easy crochet pattern is great for those just learning how to crochet. A size G crochet hook is used for this free crochet shawl pattern.
- Beautiful Bridal Shawl - This bridal shawl will guarantee you get compliments all night long.
- Bright Flower Lattice Shawl - This flower shawl will brighten your day and bring a little color to your outfit.
- Vintage Lace Popcorn Shawl - Crochet a shawl inspired by Hollywood vintage glamour.
- Convertible Shell Shawl - This is probably the most versatile shawl pattern ever!
Angel WIngs Shawl Pattern - You'll look and feel like an angel when you wear this shawl.
Oversized Crochet Shawl - A larger than life shawl designed to keep you warm and cozy at all times!
Purple Serenity Shawl - Use the v-stitch to complete this free crochet shawl pattern.
- A Soft Comfy Poncho for Fall - Crochet ponchos make great accessories for the fall season. If you're not ready for bulky winter coats just yet, ponchos are the perfect replacement.
- Fashionable Poncho - Use the button closure for the poncho to be worn over the shoulders and to the front. Otherwise, you can simply wear it over the shoulders like a little crop top.
- Fashion Stole - Crochet yourself a warm stole like this one. It's heavier than most to keep you warm on those cold days.
- Feather Stole - You'll fall in love with this lace stole the minute you see it. The pattern is so delicate and elegant looking for any occasion.
- Queen Elizabeth Poncho - Worked up in a royal red yarn, this poncho is sure to make anyone look like they belong atop a throne.
- Cozy Cowl Poncho - Super trendy, this bulky poncho is always cozy, warm, and stylish.
- Pretty Purple Poncho - Girls of all ages can love this pattern because it can be made for young ones, too.
- Mega Wrap - Close this wrap with a stylish pin for your fashionable style. It's an easy crochet pattern you can wear with any outfit.
- Motif Wrap - Crochet a motif wrap for you or a friend. This is a more advanced crochet pattern, so if you're just learning, this may not be for you.
- Chevon Lace Wrap - This beautiful wrap is an easy crochet pattern to make using any lightweight lacy yarn.
- The Best Ruffle Wrap - Make a statement with this long and flowing wrap that is full of color.
What else goes along with shawls, wraps and ponchos? Our collection of 9 Free Crochet Shrug Patterns, of course!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags