Find Your Crochet Pattern for Halloween Costumes
By: The Editors at AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
It seems that everyone is into the holiday spirit a lot earlier this year than in previous years. And by holiday, I mean Halloween. It's that spooky time of year where you can decorate your home and dress like someone you're not. Instead of spending a fortune on that perfect outfit or costume, find the greatest crochet pattern for Halloween costumes right here! Crocheted Halloween costumes are fun to put together because you can really get in the mood and transform your personality into whatever it is you're making. Are you making witches crochet costumes? Have a bit of an attitude while doing so, since it's all in fun and games. Crochet Halloween patterns come in all shapes and sizes, so let's take a look at what you can make this year!
Halloween Costumes Table of Contents
How to Crochet a Pumpkin Costume
Crochet Baby Halloween Costumes
Crochet Pet Costumes
More Crocheted Halloween Costumes
Find even more Halloween costumes, decorations, and bags in our free eBook, 12 Halloween Crafts to Crochet!
Make a crochet pattern for Halloween costumes by learning how to crochet a pumpkin costume. Just by following simple crochet instructions you can come up with a cute idea. Dress up yourself, dress up your kids or even dress up your child's toys. We have something for everyone.
You're sure to find your favorite crochet pattern for Halloween costumes for your little one in this list. From newborns to toddlers, we provide the accessories they need. Even the simplest of Halloween accessories will be perfect for your baby this year.
Although we just have one crochet pet costume in this collection, it's a super cute one you won't want to miss out on. Dress up your four legged friend this year. Since your dog is part of the family, you must take him trick or treating with you. With that said, he has to dress up, too.
Free crochet Halloween costumes is what we're here for. From head pieces to flowing capes, we have all the little parts you need to have an awesome Halloween. In need of a hero pattern for the little one (or yourself)? We have you covered!
- Cat Costume Headband
- Costume Mask and Bracelet
- Crochet Lace Mask
- Cowgirl Belt
- Devil Horn Hair Clips
- Kid's Crown
- Kid's Batman Hat
- Spiderman Hero Hat
- Captain America Gloves
- Glowing Green Galaxy Hero Costume - NEW!
- Heroine For a Day Costume - NEW!
- Petite Mermaid Costume - NEW!
- Toddler Tinkerbell Crochet Costume - NEW!
Find these Halloween patterns and more in 141 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Black Cat Crochet Hat
- Spiderweb Halloween Hat
- Unbelievable No Crochet Witch Hat
- Hanging Halloween Spiderweb Wreath
- 14 Pumpkin Patterns: Free Crochet Patterns to Make for Halloween
- Easy Peasy Pumpkins
- 158 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- 12 Halloween Crafts to Crochet: DIY Home Decor, Halloween Costume Ideas, and More
- Newborn Turtle Costume
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags