20 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
By: Christine Weiher, Editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Free Easter crochet patterns are just what the bunny ordered. When you start to see pastel colors, bunnies and chocolate covered Easter eggs you know Easter is on its way. Following Easter is spring which means summer isn't too far behind. Although spring starts in mid March the weather doesn't always show it, so when the Easter bunny arrives you know warmer weather is just around the corner.
As the seasons change you start to see lighter crochet colors when looking at your favorite yarns. It's time to bring out your crochet hooks and make all the free Easter crochet patterns out there. It's always fun to make patterns for others especially for the kids. You can make some cute crocheted Easter eggs to hide around the house for the kids to find. Don't forget about the Easter baskets too; they'll never get old or fall apart like the regular straw baskets. Plus, you'll be making everything from your heart and it doesn't get better than that.
With that said, it's time to crochet all these adorable Easter patterns. Let's get hopping!
Free Easter Crochet Patterns Table of Contents
Easter eggs are one of the biggest symbols out there that it's Easter time. You'll see eggs wrapped in chocolate with fun colors, styrofoam eggs for you to design with and fun paints to decorate eggs. One of the most fun things to do for this holiday is to decorate Easter eggs with food coloring; this is something the kids will love. Something for the adults though is crocheting. Crochet some of the most beautiful Easter eggs out there like the ones you see below. These are super cute free crochet Easter crochet patterns.
- Chick Egg Cover- Using this free crochet pattern you can make these beautifully crocheted Easter eggs. Decorate your home for the holiday or give them as gifts. Easter crochet patterns like this one are great to have in your collection.
- A Crochet Easter Egg- Use this free crochet pattern to make a cute Easter decoration. This egg has an attitude as you make it with fangs. Worsted weight yarn is used.
- Crochet Easter Eggs - A colorful collection of crocheted eggs work up quickly.
- Teeny Tiny Easter Eggs - This is a great stashbuster project!
Easter baskets are fun crochet patterns to make for the holiday. Using any color yarn you want you can make some fabulous baskets to bring out every year. The best part about crocheting your own baskets is they shouldn't go bad or fall apart. Get creative with your crochet designs and crochet colors and work up some fun Easter baskets for those kiddos.
- Bunny in a Basket- Look how soft and fuzzy this free Easter crochet pattern is. Once you make one you'll want to make plenty others. This would be a fun gift to give everyone that comes over for Easter.
- Easter Basket- Make a soft and pretty Easter basket for your kids this year with this free crochet Easter pattern. It's easy to make and it will never wear down like other Easter baskets.
- Crochet Easter Basket - Kids will love it!
- Mini Crochet Easter Basket - Have you ever seen such a cute little basket?
- Peek a Boo Rabbit Basket - The Easter bunny is hiding in this basket!
- Baby Chick Easter Basket - Chicks are another cute icon of Easter.
Decorate your home this Easter season with some amazing crochet patterns. Free Easter crochet patterns are always around, but you see more of them when the holiday gets closer. Pillows, wreaths, placemats, and other patterns are all fun patterns to make.
- Easter Egg Wreath- You can't go wrong with hanging a wreath on your front door to greet all your guests. Free Easter crochet patterns like this one are so much fun to make. As you're working the pattern you will see the fun results.
- Easter Egg Pillow- Make a unique Easter decor piece with this Easter egg pillow design. This is an intermediate crochet pattern that will look great in any room of your home.
- Easter Egg Rug- Using pastel colored yarn you can turn an ordinary rug into a fun Easter egg for the holiday. Get your house prepared for all your guests to enjoy.
Let's not forget about our furry friends. You know for sure that Easter is on its way when you see the big furry friend with long ears and a cotton tail. Hippity hoppity goes the Easter bunny; crochet these bunny patterns.
- Crochet Bunny Peep - A crocheted version of the classic Easter marshmallow treat.
- Small Easter Bunny Pillow-Create a fantastic small Easter bunny pillow for the holiday. This free Easter pattern to crochet will look so cute on your couch as a decorative piece.
- Little Crochet Easter Bunnies - A colorful collection of bunnies.
More Free Easter Crochet Patterns to Enjoy:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Fall Crochet Cowl
- Thatch Roof Crochet House
- Vintage Inspired Crochet Potholder
- Hoop Crochet Mandala
- Crochet Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- How to Crochet the Larksfoot Stitch Tutorial
- Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket
- "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" Inspired Crochet Hats
- Puff Stitch Crochet Beanie
- Snowflake Crochet Cloche Hat