8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Knots of Love
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Our mission is to warm the hearts and heads of those experiencing traumatic hair loss, no matter the cause. We are a dedicated group throughout the United States who knit and crochet caps with love. This act of kindness fills a need which is often overlooked. Our creations are distributed free of charge - one cap at a time.
• Knots of Love currently donates over 3,000 caps per month.
• Knots of Love was chosen and highlighted in a video by President William Clinton at the St. Louis All Star Game 2009.
• Knots of Love donates caps to over 302 cancer treatment centers, infusion centers, hospitals and oncology offices in all 50 states, Canada, Mexico and Overseas.
• Since Knots of Love’s inception in June 2007, we have donated over 75,000 caps.
• Knots of Love is a non-profit 501(c)3 public charity, based in Southern California.
• Knots of Love provides an exclusive gift…Our primary goal is to brighten the lives of those in need with kindness and love.
• Knots of Love is dedicated to creating hand-made, heart and head warming knitted and knotted (crocheted) chemo caps for people transitioning through the effects of chemotherapy and other life threatening illness.
• Knots of Love currently has over 1,000 dedicated and passionate members who donate their time and talent by hand making Caps through the art of Knit and Crochet.
• Knots of Love brings volunteers, patients and families together. Our organization equally helps those making the caps and the patients who receive them.
I have seen the tears of joy when patients are handed a cap made from Knots of Love.
It puts a smile on my face and wind in my sails.
To donate visit www.KOLinfo.org
~Christine Fabiani Shively, Founder, Executive Director
Projects on AllFreeCrochet
Product Reviews on AllFreeCrochet
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bright Crochet Mandala Slouch Hat
- Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl
- Lounge Around Crochet Shawl
- Puffy Crochet Bath Pouf
- Rustic Fall Crochet Cowl
- Thatch Roof Crochet House
- Vintage Inspired Crochet Potholder
- Hoop Crochet Mandala
- Crochet Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- How to Crochet the Larksfoot Stitch Tutorial