Cable Baby Blanket
By: Hooked on Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Learn how to make this Cable Baby Blanket with a cable stitch that doesn't require joining squares. There is a link in the pattern to a cable stitch tutorial, just in case you are unfamiliar with how to do it. Once you have the basic stitch down, you can work up this adorably soft crochet baby blanket for your own child or as a gift at a baby shower. It will be sure to keep any baby safe and warm at night, which is just what a parent wants to know.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
For more crochet baby afghan patterns, try these 15 Free Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns!
Images from other crafters
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED PROJECTS
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband