One Skein Patterns: Crochet Made Simple
By: The Editors at AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Do you know you have plenty of yarn laying around the house but you don't know what to do with it? Take those skeins and turn them into something beautiful. All you need is one skein to crochet the free crochet patterns in this collection. Many patterns you will find that you need multiple skeins of yarn to complete the project from start to finish, but if you have leftover yarn or you bought yarn on sale you're going to love what's in this eBook. There are plenty of beautiful crochet designs to choose from that can be completed using only one skein of yarn. Did you know you can make scarves, hats, wraps and more with just one skein? Take a peak inside!
One Skein Patterns Table of Contents
Are you like a lot of crocheters out there who buy multiple skeins of yarn without having a pattern in mind? If you see a fabulous sale you’re sure to buy as much as you can and stock up. Sometimes you might come across a pattern that calls for many skeins, but you realize you only have one of that certain color. Don’t fret! This eBook is chock full of amazing patterns that only uses one skein of yarn. They’re simple patterns making it easy to crochet a great design. Who doesn’t enjoy the free crochet patterns provided? Grab your hook and a ball of yarn and let’s have some fun!
You can find more illustrated crochet stitches, patterns, tips, tutorials and videos for free at http://www.allfreecrochet.com.
Our eBooks, like all our crochet patterns, are absolutely FREE to members of our crochet community. Please feel free to share with family and friends and ask them to sign up at our website for our free e-mail newsletter.
The Editors of All Free Crochet
Free Crochet Designs Included in this eBook:
A One Skein Wrap (pg.5) - Make a gorgeous wrap for yourself using only one skein of yarn. Because it only takes one skein, you can make many wraps and be done in a short period of time.
How to Crochet a Simple Centerpiece (pg.7) - Learn how to crochet a simple centerpiece with Michael Sellick of the Crochet Crowd. You can have a centerpiece for any occasion, even something simple like a regular dinner night at home.
Crocheted Scarflette (pg.15) - Scarflettes are great for the fall and winter months so be sure you check out this free crochet pattern in our free crochet eBook.
Kids Earflap Hat (pg.17) - Don't forget about the kids! This earflap hat is not only cute but it's practical too. Keep your child's ears nice and warm when the weather turns chilly.
Watch the video below for a sneak peek of what's inside One Skein Patterns: Crochet Made Simple!
AllFreeCrochet eBooks are free, downloadable crochet pattern collections all organized around a central theme. They are all PDF documents that can be downloaded off of our website, saved to your computer , and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting and crocheting.
If you are having trouble downloading our free eBooks, visit our FAQ page here: How to Download Our eBooks.
Be sure to check out our entire collection of free eBooks, where you will find all of the best downloadable crochet patterns. You'll find titles such as:
With your free copy of One Skein Patterns: Crochet Made Simple, you also have to opportunity to subscribe to our Hooked on Crochet newsletter to become part of a fabulous and friendly crochet community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free crochet patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more.
- Chances to win crochet books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of 1000’s more free crochet patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crochet community.
I know you have such a strong passion for all things crochet so you might as well download this eBook now, especially since it’s free! Be sure you subscribe to receive our newsletter Hooked on Crochet, too. These free crochet designs will not only make you a better crocheter but they will bring you a ton of inspiration for future projects! You should also take a peek at our yarn blog, Stitch and Unwind, for great crochet, knitting, and afghan patterns galore! You won't be disappointed.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Survival Bracelets
- Filet Crochet Butterfly
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- Flaunty Flared Crochet Skirt
- 32 Royal Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet Owls: 12 Easy Crochet Patterns
- 28 Crochet One Skein Wonders + Bulky Crochet Hats and Scarves
- 15 Stress-Free Crochet Patterns
- Unique Croshades Accessory
- Crochet in Color: 11 Colorful Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sweet as Candy Baby Bib
- Colorful Crochet Camera Strap
- Boho Chic Crochet Wall Hanging
- Monster Crochet Pencil Pouch
- Stylish Striped Storage Basket
- Squared Off Crochet Pillow
- Stylish Crochet Cowl for Fall
- Timber Wolf Slouch Hat
- Cozy Button Crochet Scarf for Beginners
- Scarfie Yarn