14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Thanks for signing up!
Brain Waves Beanie
By: Liz McQueen from Playin' Hooky Designs
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Here's a fun crochet hat with wavy stripes that really stands out. The wavy lines on this Brain Waves Beanie are a fun alternative to the simple and straight striped lines so you can stand out among the crowd. Both adult and child patterns are included in this easy crochet hat tutorial, so you'll be able to stitch one up for anyone. All you need is a few different colors of medium weight yarn and an I hook and you'll be good to go.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 28 Beginner Crochet Hat Patterns for the Whole Family
- French Maiden Lace Hat
- Easy Slouchy Beanie
- Chevron Crochet Hat
- Snowlicious Slouchy Hat
- Pop Star Slouch Hat
- Dubai Turban
- Favorite Textured Slouch Hat
- Quickest Crochet Hat Pattern
- The Ultimate Collection of Crochet Hat Patterns: 137 Crochet Beanie Patterns, Animal Hats, and More
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags