Retro Peace Sign Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Travel back to the 60s and 70s with this Retro Peace Sign Square. This funky multi-colored crochet granny square will remind you of the days of hippies, peace, and love. Teenagers today will love this free crochet pattern, too. Each square measure approximately four inches on each side. Join a bunch of these together to create a "peaceful" crochet afghan. Use any bright colored DK or worsted weight yarn to crochet these groovy granny squares.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Everyone's Favorite Afghan
- Pleasing Pig Granny Square Applique
- Palm Tree Granny Square
- Nana's Favorite Baby Blanket
- Country Cottage Granny Afghan
- Birdie's Baby Blanket
- Colorful Autumn Granny Afghan
- "How to Crochet Granny Squares: 9 Free Crochet Afghan Patterns eBook"
- 18 Granny Squares to Crochet
- Granny Square Tunisian Throw
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags