FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Crocheted Baby Rattle
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Whether you or a friend just had a baby, this Crocheted Baby Rattle is a must-make crochet pattern. Filled it fiberfill and jingle bells, it's super easy to complete and is a great crochet pattern for beginners to make. Use baby blue, pink, or yellow yarn to crochet this precious baby rattle. It's a great last minute gift idea for a baby shower because it's quick to work up and will be treasured for years to come.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 22 Free Crochet Baby Patterns + Free Bonus eBook
- Orange Baby Poncho
- Baby's Favorite Bib
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns eBook
- Car Seat Bobble Blanket
- Darling Baby Girl Dress
- 138 of the Cutest Baby Crochet Patterns Ever
- Baby Headband with Flowers
- 12 Free Crochet Diaper Cover Patterns and Baby Crochet Patterns
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags