Thanks for signing up!
By: The Crafty Tortoise
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This delicate Rolled Flower can be put to a lot of good use! Add it to a pin, use a bunch as simple decorations or just make them for fun. These are a great way to practice crochet because they are so fast and easy to make.
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Crocodile Stitch Crochet Flower
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Wagon Wheel Flower
- My First Crochet Rose
- The 5 Minute Flower
- Popcorn Stitch Blue Marigold
- Enchanted Forest Flower
- Puff Stitch Field of Flowers
- The Simplest Crochet Flower Pattern
- Remembrance Poppies Pattern
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags