FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Amigurumi Baby Chick Pattern
By: Jane for Jenny and Teddy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Work up this Amigurumi Baby Chick Pattern for someone's Easter basket. This can be used as an Easter crochet pattern or as a year-round toy idea. Whatever you use it for, this little chickie is something to cheep about.
Crochet Hook: 3 or 2.1 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Find this pattern and more in our latest collection: How to Crochet a Magic Ring: 18 Patterns.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags