"11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home eBook"
By: Christine Weiher, Editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Deck the halls and turn your home into a festive holiday this Christmas. This is the greatest time to crochet with your friends and family; the weather is chilly and sometimes you get snowed in. With 11 free Christmas crochet patterns to choose from in this eBook, you’re sure to find the perfect decoration for your home. Find your favorite free crochet Christmas ornament patterns, free Christmas crochet afghan patterns, crochet Christmas wreaths and more! We’ve got something for everyone of all ages; free holiday crochet patterns can be put together as a family event. These festive crochet designs will add the perfect touch to anyone's holiday decor. They also make great gifts for special friends and family.
What do I love about family time and Christmas crochet? Free patterns and more free patterns! This eBook will make you smile with joy and all you have to do is download it now. You can save it to your desktop or print it out; either way you can go back to it every year to make more free Christmas crochet patterns.
When you were little did you ever set up a village underneath your Christmas tree filled with snow, village people, snowmen, sledders and the works? It’s so fun to have a giant tree over towering the village below. Of course, you need to set up on top of the free crochet Christmas tree skirt pattern that you found in this eBook. The tree skirt in this pattern is a beautiful design that uses standing double crochet, the shell stitch and the v-stitch. You can choose to make your tree skirt in one solid color or follow the crochet instructions for this pattern and use Cranberry red, Forest green and white. Any handmade Christmas tree skirt will definitely be gossiped about at your holiday party. Our family’s motto is buy one, give one; buy one for yourself and give one to a family member. If you’re going to use this free crochet Christmas Tree Skirt pattern you can always make one for yourself and make one for a friend; it’s a great gift to give.
Free Christmas crochet afghan patterns can be beautifully laid out on the couch for a decorative accent during the holidays. A pattern like this Holiday Stripes Afghan is sure to start up a conversation. Using Red Heart Holiday yarn in White/Silver, Red and Green you can work up this afghan in the V-stitch. The free Christmas crochet afghan patterns in this eBook will make you feel accomplished for crocheting such a big project in time for the holidays. Your handmade free Christmas crochet patterns can be brought out year after year. If you don’t lay out your crocheted blanket on the couch, you can always wrap yourself in it to keep nice and warm. And let’s face it, you don’t have to use the typical Christmas colors for this afghan; use a nice shade of purple, white and silver and you can use the afghan all year long.
Christmas crochet crafts like ornaments are great to make when you’re giving them to someone else. Free Christmas ornament crochet patterns are easy to put together when you can work up many in one sitting. The Jolly Santa Ornament uses single crochet and double crochet while it’s worked up in rows. You’ll love the finished product with his loopy Santa beard. Hang Santa on your tree or use him as a gift topper on a nicely wrapped package. The kids can even help with this free Christmas ornament crochet pattern as they can glue the eyes and nose on; this can become a fun family craft to make together.
Guess what else is free? Crochet Christmas patterns like stockings! When the children are tucked tight in their beds and dreaming of sugar plums, Santa will be filling those free crochet Christmas stocking patterns that you made. A beautiful pattern in this eBook is the Lacy Crochet Stocking in Patons Grace; you need to know how to single crochet and double crochet in order to make this free Christmas stocking crochet pattern; an open work crochet technique is used. Make one for the whole family or make one for a friend. Homemade stockings are neat because the kids can pass them on to their kids and so forth, there’s a lot of sentimental value in crochet projects that you make.
Crochet Christmas wreaths are always fun to see adorned on front doors to welcome your family. There are so many ways you can decorate your wreath. Take for example the Santa Crochet Christmas wreath; on it is cute Santas, stockings and gift boxes, you can even throw in some sparkly ornament balls or garland to make it shine. Thanks to all the free crochet patterns, Christmas wreaths are the new popular craft to make. Keep in mind crochet Christmas wreaths don’t have to just be for door hanging, but you can hang them on your walls too! If you adjust the size of this wreath, you can always make a few of them to hang on your tree as ornaments.
With your copy of 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home eBook, you can also subscribe to our Hooked on Crochet newsletter to become part of a fabulous and friendly crochet community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- New FREE patterns made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of 1000’s more free crochet patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crochet community.
- Six weekly emails with free crochet patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more.
- Chances to win crochet books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
I know you have such a strong passion for all things crochet so you might as well download this 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home eBook now, it’s free! Be sure you subscribe to receive our newsletter Hooked on Crochet too. Don’t wait any longer, all the Christmas crochet patterns, free right now, are right at your fingertips. All these fun, festive free crochet patterns are sure to turn your home into one amazing place to be.
Let me know which of the projects in this eBook is your favorite by logging in and leaving a comment below! Thanks!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Lord's Prayer
- 23 Crocheted Christmas Gifts For Friends
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts to Crochet
- Christmas Gifts for Her: 26 Crochet Gifts for Mom
- "11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home eBook"
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Elegant Holiday Joy Hat
- 26 Homemade Christmas Gifts for Kids: Christmas Crochet Ideas
- 26 Affordable Teacher Christmas Gifts to Crochet
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas eBook from Red Heart Yarns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into Spring 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Formal Jewelry
- Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch
- Collars for Kids
- No-Crochet Necklace
- Red Heart Cordial Yarn
- Sunrise Market Crochet Tote
- Painted Sunrise Summer Crochet Wrap
- Broomstick Lace Crochet Top
- Peek-A-Boo Baby Crochet Sandals
- Daisy Child's Crochet Skirt