Baby Shower Booties
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Baby booties are the perfect gift to give for a baby shower. Make your own with this free crochet pattern. You can make blue for a boy and pink for a girl. Yellow yarn would work if the sex is unknown. This free crochet baby pattern is written to fit to fit babies aged 3 to 6 months. It's a quick and easy pattern to complete, which makes it the perfect last-minute homemade gift idea.
Crochet Hook: F/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Bernat Baby Coordinates (140 g / 5 oz)
1 ball of #01009 Soft Blue
- Size 4 mm (U.S. G or 6) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
SIZES: To fit baby size 3-6 mos.
15 hdc and 11 rows = 4 ins [10 cm].
Note: Turning ch 2 does not count as hdc.
1st row: (RS). 1 hdc in 3rd ch from hook. 1 hdc in each ch across. 27 hdc. Turn.
2nd to 5th rows: Ch 2. 1 hdc in each hdc across. Turn.
6th row: Sl st in each of first 6 hdc. Ch 2. 1 hdc in
same st as last sl st. 1 hdc in each of next 16 hdc.
Turn. Leave rem 5 hdc unworked.
7th to 11th rows: Ch 2. 1 hdc in each hdc across. Turn. 17 hdc.
Place marker at each end of 9th row.
Do not turn at end of 11th row.
12th row: Ch 1. Working from left to right, instead of from right to left as usual, work 1 reverse sc in each hdc across. Fasten off.
FINISHING: Fold Bootie in half with RS facing each other. Join yarn with sl st at marked row and work 1 row of sc through both thicknesses to join seam down rem of cuff, around toe and across bottom of foot. Fasten off. Turn Bootie right side out. Fold down cuff.
Tie: Make a chain 12 ins [30.5 cm] long. Weave through 7th row of cuff.
Visit Bernat's company profile for more great patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags