8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Wedding Favor Bags
By: Eva Ferrebee
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you're looking for an easy crochet pattern for your upcoming special day then you're sure to fall in love with these Wedding Favor Bags. Wedding crochet bags are great to give your guests. Fill them with candies or goodies and set them at the table.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Size H/8 5.00mm Crochet Hook
- Small Amount of Yarn
- Yarn Needle
Stitches Used: Chain, Single Crochet, Half Double Crochet, Slip Knot
1. Chain 12 (Approximately 3 inches) Turn
2. Starting in 2nd chain from hook (chain number 10), Single Crochet across (10 stitches), Turn
3. Chain 1, *Single Crochet in first Stitch, Half Double Crochet in 2nd Stitch – Repeat * across (10 stitches)
4. Repeat Step 3 until your piece measures 8 inches (this will make a 4 inch by 3 inch bag)
5. Chain 1, Single Crochet in all stitches across (10 stitches), bind off leaving long tail for sewing.
1. Fold your piece in half and using your Yarn Needle and the tail sew the sides together, bury all ends.
2. Cut a piece of decorative ribbon or cord and using your Yarn Needle, weave this in and out your stitches approximately one inch from top. Tie with a pretty bow.
Be sure you check out Eva's profile and other great patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband