8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Old Fashioned Oval Rug
By: Antique Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Doesn't this vintage rug look like something your Grandma would have in her home? This lovely Old Fashioned Oval Rug pattern is a great DIY home decor piece that will instantly add a touch of retro to your home. The crochet instructions for this particular crochet pattern calls for white and grey yarn, but feel free to use any two colors that will complement your home decor. The crocheted rug measures 23 inches by 37 inches without fringe.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband