Thanks for signing up!
Baby Bear Hat & Crochet Crocs Sandals
By: Megan Denham for Tampa Bay Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Keep your baby warm and stylish with this adorable outfit! Make him or her a Baby Bear Hat & Crochet Crocs Sandals, simply use pink yarn instead of blue if you have a baby girl. This easy crochet pattern is a must-do for any new mom!
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out Megan's Designer Profile and other great patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Baby's Favorite Bib
- Orange Baby Poncho
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 22 Free Crochet Baby Patterns + Free Bonus eBook
- Car Seat Bobble Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns eBook
- 138 of the Cutest Baby Crochet Patterns Ever
- V-Stitch Toddler Leg Warmers
- Baby Headband with Flowers
- Darling Baby Girl Dress
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags