FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
"Hop into 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns"
By: The Editors of AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Hop into 7 free crochet Easter patterns this holiday season. Whenever you see pastel colors, bunny rabbits, Easter eggs and fun chocolates you know Easter is on its way. Remember when you were little and you heard the song Peter Cottontail:
Here comes Peter Cottontail,
Hoppin' down the bunny trail,
Easter's on its way.
Those are fun little memories a child can have growing up so be sure you continue those traditions while hiding Easter baskets for them to find. "Easter originally started According to the Canonical gospels, Jesus rose from the dead on the third day after his crucifixion. Some Christians celebrate this resurrection on Easter Day or Easter Sunday (also Resurrection Day or Resurrection Sunday), two days after Good Friday and three days after Maundy Thursday."
Download the 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
In Hop into 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns you will find:
Beautifully Crocheted Lace Easter Eggs - pg. 5 - This is by far one of the prettiest crochet patterns you will ever see. The intricate lace pattern is just so dainty and the pastel colors really make the design pop. You can decorate your home with these or even hide them for the kids to find. I think your guests would love to see this free crochet Easter pattern presented in your home for the holiday.
Friendly Bunny Basket - pg. 7 - Put a friendly face on the front of your child's Easter basket. This is a cute little pattern they will love finding Easter eggs with. This is a nice compact pattern that you can reuse every year. The step-by-step tutorial makes this easy to crochet.
Small Easter Bunny Pillow - pg. 24 - Who doesn't want a little pillow shaped like a bunny? This is such a fun crochet pattern to bring out every Easter. I also think it would make a nice hostess gift when you go to someone's house for the holiday. Put the bunny on your couch or put him in a corner. Use any color yarn to match your decor.
For some fun Easter crochet patterns and ideas be sure you download this eBook for free.
For help downloading our eBooks, see our eBook Help Guide.
Images from other crafters
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED PROJECTS
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband