Flowered Crochet Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Drape this elegant crochet cowl around your neck and you're ready for a night on the town. The Flowered Crochet Cowl is an easy to follow crochet pattern that uses extra bulky yarn and is worked in the round. This chunky crochet cowl will look grand on top of a slim jacket, and it will keep you warm against any chill that might come. This pattern is easy enough for a beginner to perfect, so don't be afraid to pick up that hook and give this a try. You're sure to look great in this chunky warm cowl.
Crochet Hook: N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into Spring 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun