Flowered Crochet Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Drape this elegant crochet cowl around your neck and you're ready for a night on the town. The Flowered Crochet Cowl is an easy to follow crochet pattern that uses extra bulky yarn and is worked in the round. This chunky crochet cowl will look grand on top of a slim jacket, and it will keep you warm against any chill that might come. This pattern is easy enough for a beginner to perfect, so don't be afraid to pick up that hook and give this a try. You're sure to look great in this chunky warm cowl.
Crochet Hook: N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 8 Last Minute Valentine Gifts: Crochet Patterns for that Special Someone
- Crochet in Color: 11 Colorful Crochet Patterns
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How To Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
- Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Multicolored Easter Basket
- Single Sized Easter Baskets
- The Easiest Crochet Easter Eggs
- Chicky Egg Cozy
- Little Monster Easter Egg
- Rebel Rabbit Crochet Bag
- Teddy Bear Security Blanket
- Heart and Sole Slippers
- Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets
- Charming Small Squares Crochet Shawl