Thanks for signing up!
By: Mary Kathryn Vaughn for What is Crochet Chiq?
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
What do you do when you have some yarn and need to use it? Make a little something that can hold everything! This crochet bag pattern is for the Anything Clutch. It's an easy project that can be used for holding anything from make up, bottles, hooks, or change.
Crochet Hook: L/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags