Thanks for signing up!
Easy Peasy Boot Cuffs
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Looking for an easy crochet pattern to whip up for the winter? Make these Easy Peasy Boot Cuffs to put on your winter Uggs. You need to know single and double crochet along with the v-stitch and front post double crochet in order to crochet these. Your plain boring boots can become a stylish fashion statement.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Simple One Skein Headband
- 60 Minute Patterns: 22 Quick Crochet Designs
- 15 Minute Headband
- Punky Pumpkin Boot Cuffs
- Star Stitch Wrist Cuff
- 23 Crochet Headband Patterns and Accessories
- Leftover Yarn Scrunchie
- Bow Boot Cuffs
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry and Crochet Belts
- Hipster Crochet Glasses Case
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags