49 Crochet Headband Patterns and Accessories
By: The Editors at AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
When I was younger I didn't grow hair until I was four years old. Being a little girl with not a strand of hair can be tough on a kid, but my older sisters always had to stick up for me when people assumed I was a little boy. It would have been nice if my mom knew how to crochet so she could use crochet headband patterns like these to make some cute crochet accessories for me.
With that said, I'm here to rescue all of you! Those with little girls, whether they have hair or not, can make them look absolutely adorable with DIY crochet headbands. What's really neat is you can obviously design them yourself, use only the colors you want, and get exactly what you're looking for. Crochet headbands can add style to any little fashionista.
Crochet headband patterns are great to have on-hand as they usually work up quickly, like this Wildly Warm Crochet Headband (pictured at left). They also make great gifts or stocking stuffers around the holidays. Who doesn't like a crochet accessory made by someone they know? Let's dive into these cute crochet designs no matter what time of year it is, because free crochet headbands are great!
49 Crochet Headband and Accessories Table of Contents
Learn How to Crochet a Headband Video
Crochet Headband Patterns
Crochet Baby Headband Patterns
Bonus! Best New Headband Pattern
Download a copy of our free eBook, DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry and Crochet Belts, to get even more crochet accessory patterns! You'll find crochet belts, necklaces, earrings, and more.
Crochet headband patterns are great for those looking to work up easy projects. Headbands are not only great for holding hair back, but they're also cute and stylish for those with short hair. Some headbands can double as ear warmers in the winter while others are purely a fashion accessory. Try your hand at both with these fun crochet headbands.
- Dread Head
- Headband with Button - so classy!
- Peppermint and Pom Pom Headband
- Comfy Cozy Headband - features two thin cables!
- Bobble Headband - pictured, top
- 15 Minute Headband - understated beauty
- Easy Elastic Headband
- Criss-Cross Crochet Headband - pictured, bottom
- 3 Strand Crochet Headband
- Radiantly Reflective Crochet Headband - made with shiny/reflective yarn!
- Sassy Striped Crochet Headband
- Daisy Flower Crown Crochet Pattern - bring out your inner flower child!
- Simple One Skein Headband
- Easy Crochet Flower Headband
- Springtime Aqua Headband
- Bee Happy Spring Headband - features an adorable bee motif
- Mom's Favorite 20 Minutes or Less Headband
- Reflective Ear Warmer - New!
Baby head bands are so cute and so easy to make! These types of patterns can take far less time to make and can often be far cuter than adult headbands. Make big crochet bow headbands or simple little floral baby headbands for your little one and see what all the fuss is about! These baby headband patterns are all easy and quick to make and are the best way to accessorize your little girl.
- No Sew Ruffle Rose and Ribbed Headband
- Seed Stitch Baby Headband - pictured, top
- Rosy Red Headband - cozy and chunky!
- Baby Flower Headband - featuring a small and delicate little flower for baby's little head
- Simple Crochet Headband - with an ADORABLE giant flower!
- Baby Button Headband - pictured, bottom
- Double Bow Crochet Headband
- Evalyn's Crochet Headband - so nautical and fun!
- Spring Has Sprung Crochet Flower Headband - NEW!
- Plum Dandy Simple Headband - NEW!
Crochet headbands are great, but take a look at our collection for The Best Crochet Headband Pattern + DIY Hair Accessories. Find more than just crochet headbands here to match your hair accessories and your outfits.
Learn how to make boot cuffs, hair accessories, and DIY jewelry with the crochet patterns provided here. Accessories are great for adding your own style and flare to any outfit. Whether you're headed to a day at the office or out on a date you'll love crocheting your own accessories.
- Butterfly Bobby Pins
- Crocheted Hair Bows
- Beaded Chains Bracelet and Necklace
- Chunky Twist Torsade Necklace
- Many Compliments Crochet Necklace
- Two Hour Boot Cuffs
- Antoinette Vintage Statement Necklace
- Beach Bum Wrap Crochet Bracelet
- Yarn Skein Necklace - NEW!
- Chevron Necklace - NEW!
- Rosette Flower Necklace - Editor's Pick!
Obsessed with these crochet accessories? Then you'll love our How to Crochet Accessories: 120 Free Crochet Patterns collection.
- Stacked Shells Headband
- Whimsical Warmth Headband
- Coral Candy Headband
- Unforgettable Cables Headband
- Braided Crochet Earwarmer
- Infinity Headband
- Naturally Chic and Breezy Headband - NEW!
- Best Friend Twisted Turban - NEW - so cool!
- Diamond Trellis Headband - NEW!
This buttoned Angelina Chunky Ear Warmer takes up only one skein and will be great for craft fairs and gifts. Plus, the button detailing will make you stand out in the crowd!
For more beginner crochet hat patterns, check out our collection of 28 Beginner Crochet Hat Patterns!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns