61 Crochet Headband Patterns and Accessories
By: The Editors at AllFreeCrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
When I was younger I didn't grow hair until I was four years old. Being a little girl with not a strand of hair can be tough on a kid, but my older sisters always had to stick up for me when people assumed I was a little boy. It would have been nice if my mom knew how to crochet so she could use crochet headband patterns like these to make some cute crochet accessories for me.
With that said, I'm here to rescue all of you! Those with little girls, whether they have hair or not, can make them look absolutely adorable with DIY crochet headbands. What's really neat is you can obviously design them yourself, use only the colors you want, and get exactly what you're looking for. Crochet headbands can add style to any little fashionista.
Crochet headband patterns are great to have on-hand as they usually work up quickly, like this Wildly Warm Crochet Headband (pictured at left). They also make great gifts or stocking stuffers around the holidays. Who doesn't like a crochet accessory made by someone they know? Let's dive into these cute crochet designs no matter what time of year it is, because free crochet headbands are great!
61 Crochet Headbands and Accessories Table of Contents
Crochet Headband Patterns
Crochet Baby Headband Patterns
Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns
PLUS: Learn How to Crochet a Headband Video
Download a copy of our free eBook, DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry and Crochet Belts, to get even more crochet accessory patterns! You'll find crochet belts, necklaces, earrings, and more.
Crochet headband patterns are great for those looking to work up easy projects. Headbands are not only great for holding hair back, but they're also cute and stylish for those with short hair. You can even wear crochet headbands with a simple updo or ponytail to spice up a casual look. These crochet headbands are quick to make and super easy to follow - many can be completed in under a half hour! Make these crochet headbands for your children or make an adult headband pattern. From cute and stylish to adorable fox ears that are perfect for Halloween, you'll find your new favorite headband pattern here.
- Peppermint and Pom Pom Headband
- 15 Minute Headband - understated beauty
- Easy Elastic Headband
- 3 Strand Crochet Headband
- Sassy Striped Crochet Headband
- Daisy Flower Crown Crochet Pattern - bring out your inner flower child!
- Simple One Skein Headband
- Easy Crochet Flower Headband
- Springtime Aqua Headband
- Bee Happy Spring Headband - features an adorable bee motif
- Mom's Favorite 20 Minutes or Less Headband
- Naturally Chic and Breezy Headband
- Cheery Snowman Headband - Because you need some holiday magic
- Tia Bow Headband
- Fox Ears Crochet Headband - Wear these for Halloween or anytime!
- Stylishly Simple Beginner Headband
- Simple Chevron Headband
Baby head bands are so cute and so easy to make! These types of patterns can take far less time to make and can often be far cuter than adult headbands. Make big crochet bow headbands or simple little floral baby headbands for your little one and see what all the fuss is about! These baby headband patterns are all easy and quick to make and are the best way to accessorize your little girl. Use these crochet headbands as photo props or for any fancier occasion.
- No Sew Ruffle Rose and Ribbed Headband
- Seed Stitch Baby Headband - pictured, top
- Baby Flower Headband - featuring a small and delicate little flower for baby's little head
- Simple Crochet Headband - with an ADORABLE giant flower!
- Baby Button Headband - pictured, bottom
- Double Bow Crochet Headband
- Evalyn's Crochet Headband - so nautical and fun!
- Spring Has Sprung Crochet Flower Headband - NEW!
- Plum Dandy Simple Headband - NEW!
Crochet headbands are great, but take a look at our collection for The Best Crochet Headband Pattern + DIY Hair Accessories. Find more than just crochet headbands here to match your hair accessories and your outfits.
Crochet ear warmers are essential for the winter. They stay snug around your head and ears, unlike hats that can ride up in harsh winds. To double the warmth and effectiveness of these crochet ear warmer patterns, you can wear your hood up or throw a crochet hat on over your ear warmers. These easy crochet patterns are fabulous one-night patterns - use your favorite colors and some cozy worsted or bulky yarn for some extra warmth. You can add some buttons or bows for added effect, or work in some crochet cables to give it some extra texture.
- Headband with Button - so classy!
- Comfy Cozy Headband - features two thin cables!
- Bobble Headband
- Criss-Cross Crochet Headband
- Radiantly Reflective Crochet Headband - made with shiny/reflective yarn!
- Reflective Ear Warmer
- Rosy Red Headband - cozy and chunky!
- Stacked Shells Headband
- Whimsical Warmth Headband
- Coral Candy Headband
- Unforgettable Cables Headband
- Braided Crochet Earwarmer
- Infinity Headband
- Best Friend Twisted Turban
- Diamond Trellis Headband
- Angelina Chunky Ear Warmer - one skein wonder!
- Football Headband Ear Warmer - Be Gameday ready!
- Mia Crochet Flower Headband
- Carly Headband
- Ladder Headband
- Moonlight Ear Warmer
- Multicolored Headband
- Textured Headband - nice and simple
For more winter crochet ear warmers, be sure to check out 24 Crochet Ear Warmers!
Learn how to make boot cuffs, hair accessories, and DIY jewelry with the crochet patterns provided here. Accessories are great for adding your own style and flare to any outfit. Whether you're headed to a day at the office or out on a date you'll love crocheting your own accessories.
- Butterfly Bobby Pins
- Crocheted Hair Bows
- Chunky Twist Torsade Necklace
- Many Compliments Crochet Necklace
- Two Hour Boot Cuffs
- Antoinette Vintage Statement Necklace
- Beach Bum Wrap Crochet Bracelet
- Nautical Sailor's Knot Belt
- Chevron Necklace
- Rosette Flower Necklace - Editor's Pick!
- Easiest Beginner Crochet Necklace
Obsessed with these crochet accessories? Then you'll love our How to Crochet Accessories: 120 Free Crochet Patterns collection.
For more beginner crochet hat patterns, check out our collection of 28 Beginner Crochet Hat Patterns!
What's your favorite crochet accessory to make?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Men's Simple Crochet Hat
- Classically Cute Crochet Beanie
- Classic Men's Crochet Scarf
- Beginner's Favorite Poncho
- Ridiculously Easy Poncho Pattern
- Stupendous Stashbuster Poncho
- Little Berry Crochet Hat
- Ruby Red Fingerless Mittens
- My Sweetheart Crochet Scarf
- Easy Peasy One Skein Hat