Easy Crocheted Holly Leaf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Get creative with your holiday ideas this Christmas. The Easy Crocheted Holly Leaf is super easy to work up and can be added or used with just about any holiday themed item. Use it as a gift topper, turn it into a brooch, or make a set of napkin rings with them; the options are endless. Best of all, you can embellish this Christmas crochet pattern any way you wish. The pattern provides berries, but you can do what you want.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Peppermint Swirl Hot Pad
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- Reindeer Baby Hat
- Santa Pocket Crochet Ornament
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts to Crochet
- Dog Poop Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Gifts for Her: 26 Crochet Gifts for Mom
- Lacy Snowflake Pattern
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags