Teddy Bear Square
By: Judith Prindle from Crochet Patterns Only
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make this beautiful Teddy Bear Square for your little bundle of joy. This crochet afghan square is only nine inches in size. Make multiple squares to get your gorgeous blanket put together. Combine this crochet granny square with other granny square designs to make a truly one-of-a-kind crocheted afghan. Teddy bears are a classic baby theme that works well for both boys and girls. Use any color yarn you want to work up this free granny square pattern.
Crochet Hook: F/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Find even more adorable crochet baby afghan patterns here.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband