How do I submit my crochet pattern, link, tip or tutorial for publication?
See your clever crochet tip, pattern, link or tutorial published with your name at AllFreeCrochet.com! We link to crochet patterns, providing a short description of the pattern, difficulty level and an overview of required materials. We also publish full instructional crochet tutorials on AllFreeCrochet.com.
Simply contact us with your crochet link and a member of the editorial team will get back to you. For longer crochet tips or tutorials, an AllFreeCrochet.com editor will send you a Crochet Project Submission Guide. We prefer tutorials with images and also welcome crochet videos at our website. Three ways you can submit are:
a. Links to crochet patterns - Send us your link via this form so we can review it and link out to it. We will also ask for a byline, difficulty level, yarn weight and crochet hook size.
b. Full tutorials for our Tutorials section – Contact us and we will send you our easy guidelines so you can provide your full crochet tutorial via Word document.
c. Full crochet tips for our Tips section – Contact us and we will send you our easy guidelines so you can provide your full crochet tips via Word document.
If you would like to submit your full pattern, please also contact our sister site www.FaveCrafts.com. FaveCrafts.com will be more than happy to consider your full pattern and post it in their crochet categories. You can contact us with the information and an Editor on the FaveCrafts.com team will get back to you shortly.
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags