Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Kreinik Threads and Project Kits
Gifted By: Kreinik
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, editor for AllFreeCrochet
Kreinik has come out with so many amazing products in their time. One of my favorites, especially around the holidays, is their Candy Cane Bookmark crochet project kit. You will find a beautiful spool of Kreinik Metallic threads in red, white and green, each one sparkles with shimmer. To make the Candy Cane Bookmark all you need are these three spools along with the instructions provided, a steel crochet hook, some craft glue, a sewing needle and matching sewing thread. Not only would this Candy Cane Bookmark work well for a bookmark, but you can also use it as a fun gift topper or something similar.
Let's not forget about the other bookmark kit Kreinik has: a Wedding Bookmark. In this kit are three more spools of sparkly thread. Once you complete this bookmark it can be used as part of a wedding gift. Finding free crochet patterns like these bookmarks are so neat as you can use your imagination to make something else if you're not feeling the bookmarks. Each of these bookmarks are for the intermediate crocheter.
Kreinik Silk has some plain spools of thread in black and green as well. If you use solid colors along with the sparkly colors you can come up with a great project. A different kind of product I really like from Kreinik is their Show Off Pen. Now is your chance to make your very own custom pen. This is such a neat product; you can decorate this pen any way you'd like. You can use your favorite fabric, picture or stitched project. The best part about this pen is you can change the pen as the seasons change!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Who says being a princess is just for little girls? This Your Highness Adult Crown Halloween crochet pattern will let you have your… Continue reading: "Your Highness Adult Crownvideocam"
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Enter to win Boutique Sashay Team Spirit Yarn!
- Bernat Mosaic Yarn: Daydream
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Win Scarfie Yarn!
- Lion Brand Cotton-Ease Yarn
- Enter to win Bernat Dimensions Yarn!
- Darn Good Yarn Fair Trade Silk Yarn
- Red Heart Vivid Yarn
- Win the Easyloop Fauxchet Yarn Tool Kit!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Amanda Headband
- Boho Crochet Crop Top With Ruffles
- Misty Grey Tunisian Poncho
- Ada Shawl
- Watermelon Cowl
- Dinosaur Basket: Raptor
- Santa Gnome Christmas Ornament
- Chic Halftime Shawl
- Poe the Holiday Pudding Ornament
- TC Twist Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet