8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Wrapped in Lace Choker
By: Kirsten Holloway from kirstenhollowaydesigns.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Sometimes, when it comes to wedding accessories, a simple choker can add so much to the over-all look. This lacy bridal choker pattern is elegant without being over done, and the best part is that you can crochet it in an evening! Weave the ribbon tie through in the color of your choice to either match the crochet thread used, or to match the bridesmaids dresses. Make it a set with the Wrapped in Lace Fingerless Bridal Gloves, linked in the post description on the website. Other uses for this pattern would be to turn it into a baby headband/crown, or a flowergirl headband!"
You will need to know the person’s neck circumference that you are making this for before cutting the ribbon down. Ch 1 does not count as a stitch in this pattern.
Crochet Hook8 or 1.5 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet Gauge30 stitches in 4"
Finished Size11” long by 1 1/4" wide, not including ribbon.
- 1.5mm steel hook, or hook needed to obtain gauge
- approximately 50 yards of Aunt Lydia's #10 crochet thread
- yarn needle
- 1 yard of 1/4" ribbon
- fray check of clear nail polish
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Types of Crochet Hooks
- Crochet Baby Beaded Flip Flop Sandals
- Mosaic Cushion
- Canyon Triangle Scarf
- Simple Square Scrubby Dish Cloth
- Little Black Dress Blanket Square
- 400+ of the Cutest Baby Crochet Patterns Ever
- Scrap Project
- Retro Illusion Baby Blanket
- Minty Mandala Purse