How To Crochet The Rice Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"In this project, you will learn a new crochet stitch... The Rice Stitch! This stitch is very beautiful. It is reversible, this means that when you crochet this stitch you will get the same finished texture on both sides. The texture of this stitch is very bumpy and squishy! Use this stitch to make baby crochets like blankets or beanies, you can also use it for kitchen crochet to make coasters or pot holders. There are tremendous number of ideas to use this stitch for. Just know that it is a dense stitch with no holes at all."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
- How to Crochet Without Yarn: 43 Unconventional Crochet Ideas
- Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch
- How to Crochet for Beginners
- 30+ Crochet Border Patterns
- How to Crochet a Magic Ring
- Criss Cross Crochet Shell Stitch Photo Tutorial
- How to: Crochet Crocodile Stitch
- How to Do a Popcorn Stitch in Crochet
- How to Crochet Popcorn Stitch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters