Free Crochet Patterns for Every Season: 17 DIY Accessories + Crochet Clothing Patterns
Simple Lace Summer Top
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lacy and airy crochet tops, like this Simple Lace Summer Top, are perfect for tossing on over a tank for effortless summer style. This crochet top pattern is an easy project that is worked up as two separate and identical pieces and then joined together once complete. Directions are provided for multiple sizes, extra small through extra large, so you'll be able to easily customize this for anyone. The crochet stitch pattern is an easy repeat, so once you get going with it, you'll find yourself working through it quickly and finishing this crochet top in no time!
Plus, check out the video below for a super easy crochet stitch perfect for summer tops! This is a great way for all you visual learners to learn a new stitch!
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 sts = 4″ and 10 rows = 3.5″
Finished SizeTo fit bust size 30, (34, 38, 42, 46)”. The pattern provides a stitch multiple so it can be increased to any size that you need.
- Butterfly Mercerized Cotton (Double Knitting (#3) cotton, 125 gr./249 yds) – 3, (3, 3, 4, 4) skeins.
- G/4.00mm crochet hook.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet