This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Crochet V-neck Top
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This easy crochet v-neck top is created with an open V-stitch that is made of double crochets. This openwork pattern makes it such a quick project! There is no sleeve shaping, just the V-neck portion. The neckband is worked in a sc, ch 1 pattern. It has optional belt with belt loops. This pattern is worked in a DK weight yarn (Lion Brand Coboo) and techniques you need to know are chain, slip stitch, single crochet and double crochet. There is a video tutorial to help."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 vsts and 10 rows = 4” in vst pattern
Finished SizeXS (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL): Bust 34 (38, 42, 46, 50, 54, 58)” / 86 (97, 107, 116, 127, 137, 147)cm
Read NextBright and Beautiful Crochet Tunic
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters