Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
One of the biggest challenges in working with yarn is figuring out what to do with all of your leftover yarn. Chances are, you've accumulated a fairly decent collection of yarn scraps over the years that you just can't bear to throw away.
Don't let those yarn scraps go to waste or collect dust in your closet! It's easy (and totally cost-effective) to find something new to make with your leftover yarn stash. You'll be amazed at how many amazing crochet designs can be created with scraps of miscellaneous yarn. You can make beautiful crocheted afghans, crocheted shawls, hats, scarves, and more. No matter what your skill level is, there's a great stash buster pattern for you to create.
Our latest eBook includes a great collection of patterns to help you rid your yarn collection of those pesky yarn scraps. Use Up Leftover Yarn 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders includes some of the best stash buster patterns ever, plus a handful of super fast crochet patterns that can be made with only one skein of yarn or less. Download your free copy of our latest eBook today and get your yarn collection organized once and for all. The best part about cleaning out your yarn closet? You finally have a good excuse to buy more yarn!
Plus, Don't Miss Our Other eBooks!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
What's Inside this eBook
Scrap Yarn Ideas
Whether you have just a few leftover yarn scraps or a large collection, there are plenty of creative scrap yarn ideas to bust through your stash once and for all. Use up your leftover yarn by making any one of these free crochet patterns for scrap yarn. You'll find an incredible variety of patterns ranging in skill levels such as crochet scarf patterns, free crochet afghan patterns, crocheted hats, and more.
Simple Skinny Scarf: This free crochet scarf pattern is made using scraps of yarn and basic crochet stitches, which makes it the perfect pattern for beginners. Because it is so skinny, this particular crocheted scarf is the ideal accessory to wear during the spring and summer months. Customize the length to be however long or short you want.
Stashbuster Spring Flowers: It doesn't have to be spring to make these pretty little crocheted flowers. The versatility of this free crochet pattern is what makes this such a great design to have on-hand; these flowers can be added to a variety of different crochet projects including headbands, hats, totes, and more. Use literally any colors you have lying around to work up a flower or two in no time. The color combination options are endless!
One Skein Crochet Patterns
We've all been there: an awesome yarn sale with miscellaneous skeins of beautiful yarn in a variety of colors. It may sound like a yarn lover's dream come true. The only problem? There's only one skein available of many (if not all) of the colors. You load up your cart anyway because the colors are just too pretty to pass up. Plus, it's such a good deal and let's be honest, you can never have too much yarn, right? If this sounds familiar and you have a yarn collection full of random skeins of yarn, then be sure to check out this collection of one skein crochet patterns.
One Skein Market Bag: It's true, all you need is a single skein of yarn to work up this beautiful crocheted bag. This particular purse is the perfect size for running errands around town. Whether you are heading to the grocery store, window shopping at the mall, or hitting the beach, this homemade bag will suit your needs just fine. It's an easy crochet pattern to complete if you can single crochet and chain. The handles are worked separately and then sewn onto the bag. If you have random skeins of yarn lying around, grab your favorite color and get to work on this trendy tote today. It's a great solution if you've been searching for ways to use up your leftover skeins of yarn.
One Skein Baby Bib: Out of all the awesome one skein wonders to choose from, this crocheted baby bib is one of our favorites. The best thing about this one skein wonder is that it's totally adjustable, which means it grows just as fast as your baby does. Less than one skein of yarn is needed to crochet this adorable bib. This free crochet pattern is a great way to use up your leftover yarn.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
- How to Teach a Child to Crochet + 10 Crochet Projects for Kids
- How to Keep Your Crochet Edging Straight
- Crochet for Beginners: How to Start Crocheting
- Complete Crochet Hook Size and Yarn Weight Guide
- 43 Ways to Keep Your Yarn Tangle Free
- Crochet Tips for Beginners: How to Stop Crochet From Getting Smaller
- Top 6 Crochet Hook Sizes + Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet The Bobble Stitch
- Crochet Yarn: Choosing the Best Yarn for your Crochet Patterns
- 7 Surprising Crochet Health Benefits
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mickey and Minnie Inspired Heart Appliques
- Crochet Mini Bows
- Crochet Geometric Crop Top
- Crochet Mesh Loop Triangle Scarf
- Crochet Hungry Monster Candy Bag
- Fall Harvest Coaster Set
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- Criss-Cross Chunky Crochet Beanie
- Just Peachy Baby Cocoon
- The Kristie Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet