We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Women's Crochet Chevron Tank Top is the perfect summertime companion. Worked up in nautical tones, with a splash of pink for contrast, this crochet top pattern is just the thing to pair with jeans or shorts. It even looks good worn under a light fall jacket. This crochet pattern features the ever popular ripple stitch, giving it the famed chevron look.
In the designer's own words: "This shirt is made from cotton, great for summer, and features the popular chevron. It comes in sizes from xs to 3x. This shirt could easily be made longer to make a dress."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 stitches and 20 rows = 4 inch square in main pattern stitch as written below
Finished SizeXS to 3X
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Double Waffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- How to Do a Popcorn Stitch in Crochet
- V-Stitch and Shell Stitch Tutorial
- How to Crochet the Shell Stitch
- Honeycomb Cardigan - Bobble Stitch Cardigan
- Crochet V-Stitch Photo Tutorial
- Thermal Single Crochet Stitch
- Screen Window Square
- How to Weave in Yarn Ends
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters