Easy Blanket Cardigan Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I was wearing my knit blanket cardigan one day when my mom was visiting. She fell in love with it, and asked me to make her a blanket cardigan to add to her wardrobe. It’s no surprise that we both love to be wrapped up in a blanket in all seasons, like mother like daughter. So I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to create a crochet blanket pattern to share here on the blog! I had a lot of Knit Picks Swish Worsted yarn, and some others in my stash that I was happy to use up. I came up with the design on the fly, and it’s definitely become one of my favorite pieces. I need to make myself one now… pics coming soon! The crochet blanket cardigan is crocheted in two panels, then seamed together at the back. It drapes over the shoulder like a flowy ruana, while wrapping you up like a blanket! It is great for summer nights, or fall days over a long sleeve tee for an effortlessly chic look."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeOne Size
- Worsted weight yarn 3 colors
- Size 9 crochet hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters