Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These crochet slippers are a quick project to make. They make the perfect gift for teachers, new moms, or anyone else you want to show appreciation for. These easy crochet slippers are created using 2 strands of Sugar & Cream yarn. Don’t worry about learning complicated stitches. We will only be using single crochet and double crochet. As with all of my free written patterns, a detailed video tutorial comes along with it. I cover a wide array of Women’s sizes 5-12. If you are wondering, a size 12 in women’s is equivalent to a 10.5 in men’s shoes. Sorry, I haven’t worked out the rest of the pattern for male sizes. I will create that pattern in the future. Material Sugar & Cream # 4 worsted weight 5 mm crochet hook"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge (with 2 strands)
13 sc x 13 rows = approximately 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm)
Finished SizeSizes US Women's 5-12
- Sugar N Cream yarn
- 5 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- Gnome Pillow Draft Dodger
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters