Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These crochet slippers are a quick project to make. They make the perfect gift for teachers, new moms, or anyone else you want to show appreciation for. These easy crochet slippers are created using 2 strands of Sugar & Cream yarn. Don’t worry about learning complicated stitches. We will only be using single crochet and double crochet. As with all of my free written patterns, a detailed video tutorial comes along with it. I cover a wide array of Women’s sizes 5-12. If you are wondering, a size 12 in women’s is equivalent to a 10.5 in men’s shoes. Sorry, I haven’t worked out the rest of the pattern for male sizes. I will create that pattern in the future. Material Sugar & Cream # 4 worsted weight 5 mm crochet hook"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge (with 2 strands)
13 sc x 13 rows = approximately 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm)
Finished SizeSizes US Women's 5-12
- Sugar N Cream yarn
- 5 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters