We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The pattern comes in sizes from toddler to adult. Great for mother and daughter set. The crochet slippers feature a crochet bow as part of the boot cuff. They are great for beginners because it only uses variations of single crochet."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 stitches and 16 rows = 4 inch square in main pattern stitch
Gauge isn't too important. If your gauge is a little bit big that just means that there will be a bit of growing room in the slippers.
Finished SizeToddler to Adult
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet