Free Crochet Patterns for Every Season: 17 DIY Accessories + Crochet Clothing Patterns
18 Free Easy Crochet Patterns for the Summer
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Clear bright blue skies, sun beaming down, yellow and orange flowers, green grass, the smell of chlorine water and sandy beaches along with little kids and their lemonade stands. Did I paint a pretty picture for you?
For a quick slice of summer all year round, make these amazing free easy crochet patterns any time of year. The brightly colored designs are sure to put you in a summer mood. Don't forget, even if something is made with bright colors, you can still bring it out in the winter to cheer yourself up. Some of my favorite free easy crochet patterns for summer are listed below. If you love one pattern, you'll love them all. We have also included a few crochet patterns that are at the intermediate level, so consider broadening your horizons with a new challenge. From on-trend accessories to colorful crochet coasters, you'll find just the right patterns to get you ready for warmer days ahead! You'll love creating something new from this collection of 18 Free Easy Crochet Patterns for the Summer.
Table of Contents
Crochet headbands are one of the ultimate crochet accessories: they’re quick to make, inexpensive and endlessly customizable. Ready to dive in and make a few crochet headbands and add some fun to your everyday style? Then you'll need the free eBook 9 Radiant Crochet Headband Patterns
Must-Have Crochet Summer Clothing and Accessories Patterns
Summer will be here before you know it! Are you ready for fun in the sun? Whether your plans for summer include an epic roadtrip, lounging poolside, or firing up the grill (or even all three!), you'll want to incorporate stylish crochet patterns in your summer wardrobe. This selection of crochet patterns for clothing and accessories will have you thinking "I need to make this!" You'll find crochet patterns for coverups, shawls, and so much more right here.
- Sunset Shawl Lightweight shawls like this one are great to have during the summer months especially on those breezy nights. Just throw on your colorful shawl and sit outside for hours.
- Crocheted Halter Top and Shawl You can add some serious style to your favorite pair of jeans or shorts this summer when you wear this crochet duo. This crochet pattern uses lightweight yarn so you can stay comfortable all day, too.
- Party By The Pool Coverup Lounge by the pool or stroll on down to the beach with this stylish coverup. It can be made in all sizes with the diamond lace pattern.
- Crochet Flip Flop Cover If you hate how uncomfortable your feet feel when wearing flip flops, then this crochet pattern is for you! This pattern is also easy to make, so you could create the covers in very little time.
- Pom Pom Flip Flops Before throwing out your used flip flops you can recycle them by using yarn and an easy pattern like this one. Crochet the straps and add a fun pom pom on the end.
- Floral Cami This cami is light-weight and perfect for wearing over other tanks or a bathing suit.
- Here Comes the Sun Dress This is a bit more of an advanced crochet pattern to work up, but it's totally worth it
- Floral Flip Flops Dress up your old flip flops and crochet some fun flowers to reinvent your shoe collection. This is an easy crochet pattern to make.
- All Year Round Crochet Poncho Versatile and colorful, this lightweight crochet poncho pattern is the perfect accessory to wear over your favorite sundress!
- Embellishment Flower Brighten your favorite summertime outfit in a quick way with this cute crochet flower pattern. These flowers can be added to your purse, light jacket, or other items in your wardrobe.
- Flirty Pink Shell Shrug At last, the perfect shawl to wear when attending a summer wedding! You'll love wearing this delicate design over your favorite little black dress.
Summertime Fun With Crochet Patterns
- Slice of Summer Crochet Pattern Have a slice of summer and brighten up your kitchen with this free easy crochet pattern; you always need potholders for oven-baked foods.
- Crocheted Toy Jump Rope Turn off the TV and get your kids outside! Keep them happy and active all summer long with this homemade crochet toy pattern. It's one of the best free, easy crochet patterns for the summer.
- Striped Summer Coasters Perfect for dining al fresco.
- All American Apron A great item to have on-hand for your backyard BBQs.
- Happy Day Hop Scotch Bags Have some fun in the sun with this homemade crochet toy.
- Sun and Surfside Bag You'll have plenty of room to store your wallet, keys, and phone for a day at the beach when you use this bag! Bright and colorful as can be, this crochet bag will be a fun addition to your summer wardrobe.
- Summer Fun Beach Ball Pillow Stay comfortable when lounging on the beach with this colorful pillow. You'll also want to use tihs crochet pillow when catching a performance at an outdoor concert or while sitting on an uncomfortable plastic chair at a backyard barbecue party.
Warmer weather is finally here, which means it's time to think about...flowers! You'll love making the crochet flowers found in this free eBook. Colorful as can be, thse crochet flowers will brighten anyone's day. Make sure you check out Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Retro Summer Dress
- 1920s Fashion: 20 Free Vintage Patterns to Crochet
- Crazy Cute Crocheting Snowman
- 57 Snowman Decorations and Crochet Snowflakes
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
- Free Crochet Patterns for Every Season: 17 DIY Accessories + Crochet Clothing Patterns
- 100+ Free Crochet Patterns for Winter: Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, Blankets and More!
- 14 Free Snowflake Patterns & Snowflake Designs
- Snowman Gift Card Holder
- Sparkling Snowflake
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Wavy Shells Mittens
- Snuggler Cardigan Crochet Sweater Cocoon
- Down the Chimney Crochet Gift Bags
- Snowy Ridges Full or Messy Bun Hat
- Festive Crochet Christmas Tags
- Wilton Gray Men Scarf
- Scrappy Stripes Triangle Shawl
- Easy DIY Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Dandelion Tunic Dress
- Clamshell Lace Waterfall Vest
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet