Quick Covered Boxes Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This quick and cozy cowl is beginner friendly. A self-striping yarn does all the colorwork for you. Finished Size Adult: 5.5” (14 cm) wide x 24.5” (62 cm) circumference. Materials Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick yarn (80% acrylic/20% wool, 5 oz/140 g/87 yd/80 m) – 2 skeins in 611 Astroland, or approximately 87 yd (80 m) in any super bulky weight yarn. PLEASE NOTE: I used exactly 1 skein of yarn for this project, so if your gauge is different than mine, you may run out before finishing. That’s why I recommend getting 2 skeins just in case. US Size N-13/9 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge. Yarn needle. Gauge 14 sts = 5.5” (14 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project."
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Superwash Merino Silk Yarn
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Christmas Wreaths
- 4 Tips for Planning a Season's Closet of Handmade Accessories
- 3 Ways to Tie a Rectangular Scarf
- Knit-Like Crochet Sweater
- Winter’s Cerise Crochet Slouch
- Colourful Flowers Baby Blanket
- Button Up Toddler Hat & Scarf Set
- Easy Crochet Leaves
- Andi Bun Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet