Purple Sparkle Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pretty sparkly scarf pattern began as a swatch for another project. The bright purple sparkling yarn brightens even the drabist overcast winter days. As my sister says, "a girl can never have to many sparkles." A one row repeat makes this an easy project that works up quickly with fabulous results. Caron Simply Soft party comes in pretty bright colors, is very affordable and makes this an inexpensive makes. Make one today for yourself or as a gift."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 stitches by 4 rows = 2 inches
Finished Size6.5 x 42 inches
- 1 skein Caron's Simply Soft Party
- I hook
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet