Emily Cowl Crochet Cowl
By: Margo Harmon from margoknits.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A beautiful, simple crochet cowl pattern. The Emily cowl is crocheted flat in a simple repeating rib pattern that is really fun to do, and it looks like a knit cowl! If you know how to slip stitch and single crochet, you can make this cowl too. What you need: Yarn: Any Worsted weight yarn Yardage: approx. 120 yards. Hook Size: US Hook 8 (5.0mm) Abbreviations: sc: single crochet sl: Slip stitch Gauge: 14sts. & 10 rows = 4” in pattern This cowl can be finished in an evening and makes a great project for watching TV, sipping some wine, and relaxing!"
Get the free crochet pattern here! http://margoknits.com/2017/04/emily-cowl-crochet-cowl-that-looks-like-knitting.html
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14sts. & 10 rows = 4” in pattern
Finished Size8 inches
- Worsted weight yarn
- H8 (5.0mm) crochet hook
- Yarn Needle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet