Bohemian Winter Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This gorgeous, fringed infinity scarf pattern will help you look your best this winter. Worked up in a snowy white, this easy pattern features an easy-to-learn stitch pattern and is endlessly customizable.
From the Blogger: "This is the Bohemian Winter Infinity Scarf. This scarf can be worn in the Winter, Spring and Fall months because of the airiness of the scarf. Made with Lion Brands One Pounder and a K hook. This scarf can also be made with/without the fringe, infinity or not. The options are up to you and your look. Just have fun with it."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size6 inches by 60 inches
- Lion Brand One Pound
- K Hook
- 1 Button
- Tapestry Needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet