Furls Metal Yarn Bowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Furls Metal Yarn Bowl
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.comChance to Win!
A yarn bowl isn't just something that keeps your yarn tidy and away from those pesky cats who like to roll it down the hallway, but it's a piece of art. A yarn bowl can speak volumes whether it's made of wood, plastic, or metal and Furls FiberArts will make your jaw drop with their stunning bowls.
You place the yarn in the bowl, feed the strand through the loop, and work up a new project with no stress and no mess. Messy skeins are a thing of the past while using this, and the best part about it is that it's lightweight, weighing only 1 pound! Measuring 6 inches by 6 inches by 3 inches this would be the perfect size to bring on a plane; the bowl would fit into your carry on or personal item with no problem, and you have a fun way to pass a few hours.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- Lion Brand Modern Baby Yarn
- The Boye Crochet Master
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Wool-Ease Thick and Quick Yarn
- Red Heart Fleecy Yarn
- Enter to win Boutique Sashay Team Spirit Yarn!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Everything Mary Yarn Tote
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet