Viewtainer Storage Containers
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Viewtainer Storage Containers
Provided by Viewtainer
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit
Viewtainer storage containers are the answer to your home organization needs. What makes these clear plastic containers so great is that they are completely spill-proof and the clear walls makes it easy for you to see the contents of each container with just a quick glance. They have literally thousands of uses including office supplies, pet supplies, and arts and crafts. Crafters love to store paintbrushes, buttons, beads, yarn, and more in these clear containers. An assortment of sizes and colors are available to suit your various needs.
If you've been looking for a more organized way to store your yarn scraps, these Viewtainers are just the thing. The clear walls make it super easy and quick to identify your yarn, and there are various sizes to choose from depending on how much yarn you have leftover. The largest size is even big enough to store an entire full skein of yarn if you want! These containers have been specially designed to fall from a shelf without the lid coming off (especially convenient if you're storing loose items such as buttons and beads), and the molded base allows for stand-up storage, which is a huge space saver. Simply squeeze to open them, and the slit top allows instant access to the contents of your container. Pulling yarn out of these containers is effortless; it's a great way to keep your yarn scraps tangle free.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
Enter to win the Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
Lorna's Laces Hand-Dyed Yarn
Red Heart Yarn Lover's Tote Bag
Naturally Caron Spa Yarn
Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
Chance to win Resilient Superwash Merino Sock Yarn!
Chance to win the Jimmy Beans Crochet Project Club Kit!
Anamika Silk Cloud Silk Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 15 Back to School Crochet Patterns + 6 Favorite Teacher Gifts
- 27 Perfect Puff Stitch Crochet Patterns
- Vincent Green-Hite
- Beach Please Summer Tote
- Coco Earrings
- Patriotic Bracelet
- Slanting Shells Wrap
- Noche Boliviana
- La Mecha
- Kids Racing Tee Shirt
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet