Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you love working with Lion Brand Bonbons, then you're really going to love their latest line to hit the yarn shelves, Vanna’s Palettes. They are similar to Bonbons because each package contains 8 miniature skeins of yarn that can be used for a variety of knit and crochet patterns. What makes Vanna's Palettes special is that the colorways of each package are specifically designed to complement each other and a coordinating skein of Vanna’s Choice. Each package of Vanna’s Palettes includes suggested colors for Vanna’s Choice, and a knit or crochet pattern for convenience.
Lion Brand designed this yarn people that want to make colorful crochet patterns but struggle with coming up with their own color combinations. It's definitely a skill to be able to coordinate colors, trust me! If this sounds like a familiar struggle for you, then let Vanna help! Simply pick up one of these packages, buy the suggested coordinating skein of Vanna's Choice yarn, and get to work on your crochet pattern. All you need is one skein and one package of Palettes to create a beautiful, coordinating 9 color project at an affordable price.
There are eight different color palette's available to choose from including: Peaceful, Happy, Romantic, Earthy, Charming, Essential, Iconic, Spirited. Each color palette is inspired by a mood or personality, so it's super easy to add that special personal touch to your patterns. Want to crochet an afghan that will help you relax after a long day at the office? Pick up the Peaceful package of Vanna's Palettes. If you want to design a crochet shawl pattern for an upcoming date night with that special someone, grab the Romantic package of Vanna's Palettes and get to work! Anyone can create something beautiful with these coordinating packages of miniature yarn skeins. Plus, they are super cute and fun to work with!
Read NextRed Heart Team Spirit Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- Red Heart Team Spirit Yarn
- Red Heart Sizzle
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Win the Mrs. Crosby Yarn Assortment Giveaway!
- Chance to Win the Hedgerow Paintbox Yarn Grand Prize Giveaway!
- Red Heart Grande Yarn
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Banana Fiber Yarn
- Fair Trade Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Peek-a-boo Section
- Lacy Shell Stitch Scarf
- Elmore Ring Bag
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- New Born Baby Jumpsuit
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters