Stitch Nation Tote and Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Stitch Nation Tote and Yarn
Gifted By: Red Heart Yarn
Reviewed By: Christine Weiher, editor for AllFreeCrochet
This gift set is perfect for those who love to crochet. Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller is some great yarn. The Washable Ewe yarn is a thin worsted weight wool yarn, but sturdy enough to hold any project. It's an easy-care versatile yarn that's machine washable and comes in an array of colors. Each color of Stitch Nation's Washable Ewe is great for making wearables, accessories, fashion for kids and babies as well as home decor projects. Washable Ewe is a long-lasting yarn you'll love working with.
Something I really love about working with this yarn is a new product called Soak. This product is a rinse-free, biodegradable packet that's great for modern care in fine fibers. All you have to do is dissolve the packet in one gallon of cool water, immerse your project for 15 minutes then gently squeeze it out. There's no need to rinse your project! After you squeeze it out you lay it flat to dry. Some dye may run from your project, but that's ok, it won't ruin your garment or the yarn.
Let's not forget about the great tote you can get, too. This is a great sized tote that can hold you crochet accessories. Go ahead, get your share of Stitch Nation Washable Ewe today!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- Lion Brand Gold Leaf Yarn Giveaway!
- Lion Brand Cotton-Ease Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Chance to win CashSilk Sock Yarn!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Chance to win Red Heart Gleam Yarn!
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Red Heart Boutique Swanky Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Crochet Rectangle Tablecloth Pattern
- How To Crochet A Rectangle Granny
- Vintage Red Truck Towel Topper
- Cat Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- Sapphire Haze Crochet Round Doily
- Mrs. Claus Shawl Easy Crochet Pattern
- Cat Santa Hat
- Mini Crochet Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Crochet Everest Earwarmer
- Adorable Snowflake Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters