Single Yarn Keeper
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you're looking to keep your yarn stash a bit more organized, then perhaps the Single Yarn Keeper from Chic-a will help. This nifty little bag is a great way to keep a single skein of yarn neat and organized while you work up your current crochet project.
This small, protective case measures 5" x 5" x 5" and is circular shaped. It features a zippered closure and a clear top with a hole in the middle of it to pull your yarn through. The hole is fairly small, which makes sense for most yarn weights such as worsted and even bulky; I imagine it would be hard to pull through a skein of mega bulky yarn.
The sleek design of the The Single Yarn Keeper from Chic keeps your yarn clean, raveled, and protected as you work, and the clear top helps you keep track of how much yarn you have left as you work.
If you like working with single skein projects, then the Single Yarn Keeper is perfect for you. If you prefer working with more than one ball of yarn at a time, perhaps the other sizes would better fit your needs such as the Double Yarn Keeper or the Triple Yarn Keeper. For avid crocheters like myself, it's almost impossible to pick just one size! Plus, there are nine amazing different prints to choose from, as well including Zebra, Butterflies, Wildflower, Martinique Yellow (pictured above), and more. We love all the prints so much, it's hard to pick a favorite. Available for only $18, it's easy to collect them all!
If you'd like to take your knit project on-the-go, there's even a small handle you can use to carry the bag. Plus, it's easy to fold up when it's not in use, which allows for super easy and convenient storage.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters